Brady Middle School
School District: Orange School, Near Cleveland, OH
- Like many schools their existing classrooms built in the 1980’s did not facilitate the desired 21 Century learning model.
- Principle wanted to bring flexibility and choice to 7 of their classrooms.
- Teachers recognized the ability to instantly reconfigure their classrooms into multiple arrangements.
- Small groups and large group configurations are used daily for various project based learning experiences.
- Active Learning Seating was also utilized in the media center for multiple configurations.
Haskell Products Utilized
- Ethos Seating with Universal Tablet Arm
- Teachers came up with 7 different configurations, drew them up and named each one.
- These layouts are displayed in each classrooms for easy student reference.