If you’re heading to EDSpaces this year, you don’t want to miss Haskell booth #2243 (the last booth in the right-hand corner of the exhibit floor).
Announcing Our New Sit to Stand Desk, Which We Think Has No Rival
At our booth, you can interact with Haskell’s furniture for progressive learning. This year we’re debuting our sit to stand desk, which we believe has no rival in the industry. Why?
- Built to last—we guarantee it. Our 20-year warranty is the best in the industry
- Technology that works. While many sit to stand desks bounce and are springy (causing the product to wear down after just a few years), our Hydraulic SureLock Construction prevents bounce and slippage of the height adjust. And, our Unibody integrated construction at the surface mount provides greater strength and stability.
- Stronger materials mean greater strength, stability and durability.
|1¼” High Pressure Laminate (HPL) Top
||1” or less melamine, paper, or vinyl top
|2 Directional Metal Bracing
||Single plate construction
|50% greater weight capacity than other brands
Nothing gets in Your Way with Our Unique Base
- Two east west bars and north south bars for strength and stability
- Whether sitting in a chair or standing, nothing gets in your way for maximum comfort
Committed to Jobs, Education and Educators
Once you’re done testing out our products for K-12 and Universities, which are proudly Made in the USA using sustainable materials, be sure to enter to win a marker board and easel and talk to us about our special hurricane assistance program for schools affected by Harvey, Irma and Maria.
Don’t want to wait in line to talk to us? If you’d like to schedule an appointment to meet with someone from our team on a specific day and time at the show, please email John Myers.
We look forward to seeing you at EDSpaces 2017!
Back to Insights